GOALS

1. Exercise more.
2. Work harder at school.
3. Get a job.
4. Eat healthier.
5. Be more positive.
6. Have a more open mind.
7. Be more social.
8. Continue with my writing.
9. Keep going with tennis.
10. Continue learning the guitar.
11. Have more me time.
12. Stay in contact with my friends.
13. Persevere.
14. Have a brighter outlook.
15. Laugh more.
16. Smile more.
17. Enjoy the little things.
18. Be more greateful.
19. Work on my photography.

Friday, February 12, 2010

LONGING

It's there. Always at the back of my mind. That nagging itch that can't be satisfied, not here anyway. The most pressing of my worries; when will I be home? As my jail sentence is coming to a close, I wonder, 'where will we live next? Please take me home. My friends, my country, I need them... you can't keep me away. Not forever.'

When will we go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment