GOALS

1. Exercise more.
2. Work harder at school.
3. Get a job.
4. Eat healthier.
5. Be more positive.
6. Have a more open mind.
7. Be more social.
8. Continue with my writing.
9. Keep going with tennis.
10. Continue learning the guitar.
11. Have more me time.
12. Stay in contact with my friends.
13. Persevere.
14. Have a brighter outlook.
15. Laugh more.
16. Smile more.
17. Enjoy the little things.
18. Be more greateful.
19. Work on my photography.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

LIGHT

The most beautiful thing in my life at this moment is the way the light enters my room on the weekends, when I'm lying in bed, listening to some music, maybe reading a book or watching a DVD, and admiring the patterns that form from on the tiles of my room and the mosquito net that shields my bed.















I took these with my crap old camera, so unfortunately they're a little stripey. Lukily, it's not that obvious...

No comments:

Post a Comment