GOALS

1. Exercise more.
2. Work harder at school.
3. Get a job.
4. Eat healthier.
5. Be more positive.
6. Have a more open mind.
7. Be more social.
8. Continue with my writing.
9. Keep going with tennis.
10. Continue learning the guitar.
11. Have more me time.
12. Stay in contact with my friends.
13. Persevere.
14. Have a brighter outlook.
15. Laugh more.
16. Smile more.
17. Enjoy the little things.
18. Be more greateful.
19. Work on my photography.

Friday, February 12, 2010

FAVORITES

MOVIES:
(500)Days of Summer
10 Things I Hate About You
Juno
Rear Window
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Lord of the Rings


BOOKS:
The Tomorrow Series
I, Coriander
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
The Twilight Saga
The Host
Chaos Walking 
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
This Is All: the pillow book of Cordelia Kenn
The Day of the Triffids
Hero
The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
Looking for Alibrandi
The Wind on Fire

MUSIC:
The Doors
Jet
Frank Sinatra
Nancy Sinatra
The Beatles
and far too many songs to name here...

TV:
The Simpsons
Futurama
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Desperate Housewives

FOOD: 
Anything chocolate
Sushi
Pizza
Spaghetti
Meat Pie
Pavlova
Fairy Floss (Candy Floss)
Peanut Butter and Celery
Peanut Butter Crumpets
Peanut Butter
Milo
Calamari
Risotto
and WAY much more...

I would love any reccomendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment